top of page
Our term to describe the combination of the Millennial and Gen-Z generations. (approx. born 1981 - 2012)
- the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group -
- the characteristic features of everyday existence shared by people in a place or time -
- the integrated pattern of human knowledge, belief, and behavior that depends upon the capacity for learning and transmitting knowledge to succeeding generations -
- the act or power of producing an effect without apparent exertion of force or direct exercise of command -
- an establishment engaged in doing business for another -
We stick to what we know. As members of the Millennial and Gen-Z demographics, we know ourselves, our peers, and our communities.
Everyone "does it for the culture" - But whose culture? By definition, culture is dependent on a certain people, within a specific place and time.
So to be clear, when we say culture ... We're talking about culture of the Rising Generations and the sub-cultures they encompass.
A true "influencer" is often not the person with the largest social following. We utilize the full definition of influence and organically engage our peers in ways that are memorable.
Our memories tell stories, our stories spread the word, creating real influence.
Sure, we're categorized as an Agency. But an agency for who?
We operate on behalf of the Rising Generation's, its creative professionals, and the communities they represent.
We produce great work for you, by working for us.
Here is a list of words that help us define who we are, and what we do.
bottom of page